I’m a Linux Systems Administrator and Computer Programmer from Sydney, Australia. I build and maintain Linux servers, write code, and manage software applications. I’m particularly interested in:
- Enterprise Linux and large-scale infrastructure.
- High-Performance Computing, Clusters and Distributed Systems.
- Systems programming.
- Infrastructure automation.
- Cyber Security.
Basically, I like building things! I love working with and using Linux, Open Source software and learning new things. I’m always experimenting or tinkering with something, whether that’s an Operating System, or some program that I’ve either written or am interested in.
For more information, see my about me page.
What you’ll find here
I mostly write about projects I’m working on, or tech that I find interesting. Everything written on this website is my own work.
What I use
- At home I use Fedora Linux.
- At work I use Oracle Linux, CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- I write code with Python, PHP, and little bit of C and Go.
- I use Ansible for configuration automation.
- This website is built with Hugo.
You can reach me from my contact page.